You wont believe how rich, creamy, and delicious this dairy free fudge is! And its made with just THREE ingredients! This is a perfect no-bake holiday treat.
- 13.5 ounces canned full fat coconut milk Taste of Thai brand, or the 11 ounce container of So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 3 cups dairy free dark chocolate chips – PASCHA 85% Bittersweet chips or Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Line an 8×8 inch square pan with parchment paper so that there is an overhang on two sides.
- If your can of coconut milk has a lot of excess liquid on the top, pour that out before proceeding.
- Place the coconut milk in a sauce pan and heat over medium low heat, just until it starts to stem a little bit. Sift in the confectioner’s sugar and whisk to combine. Do not overheat or boil.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well until fully melted. This will happen quickly, don’t burn the chocolate.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread out evenly with a spatula. Let it cool for about 30 minutes on the counter.
- Place in the refrigerator for two hours or until the fudge is firm.
- Use the parchment paper to remove the fudge from the pan, then slice into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator.