- A pack of grissini bars
- Colorful sugar beads
- A pack of block chocolate for melting
How to do it:
- Melt the chocolate in the water bath.
- Most of the time, the bowl is not so deep when melting that the rods could be dipped, so I painted the grissini with a baking brush with the chocolate.
- A small piece remains as a handle without chocolate
- Spread over a plate with the colorful sprinkles of sugar.
- Place the finished bars on a grid grating and allow them to solidify.
And finished is the Grissini chocolate snack 🙂On the children’s day of Lilli the colorful bars were much sought after. But I’m sure, on every other cake buffet is this fast-made treat.