If you are trying to prepare almost all your meals in advance, having the variety will be crucial so that you do not deviate from your eating plan and eat the food you spent so much time in preparation. You can prepare 2-3 flavors of chicken every week. Here’s how:
Prepare sauces in separate containers so you can customize to your liking, but be overusing city of honey
- Cover a baking sheet with foil.
- Roll up some pieces of aluminum foil to resemble a stick and place it on the blade to raise it to create a dividers. Repeat the process to make more columns.
- Divide the pieces of chicken breast evenly and then season the chicken pieces.
- Place the seasoned chicken pieces on the picking sheet.
- As much as possible, spread the chicken pieces so they do not cook together. Add about 1.5 teaspoons of coconut oil so they do not stick.
- Depending on the amount of chicken in the pan, cooking times may vary. About 6 pounds of raw chicken, so you need to cook at 405F for 20 minutes. Remember that these pieces are smaller and that’s why they cook faster.
- Green lemon juice, raw honey, red pepper sauce (or sriracha sauce), ginger, garlic, cilantro
- Robbie’s low-sodium barbecue sauce, chipotle chili, paprika, cayenne,
- Sir Kensington’s spicy mustard, coconut sugar, garlic, pinch of ginger, cumin