Slow Cooker Orange Chicken :Â One of the best things you will make in your crockpot. Delicious resturaunt quality at home!
- 3-4 Boneless Chicken Breasts, chopped into small pieces
- 3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- ? teaspoon sesame oil
- ? cup orange marmalade
- 3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- ? teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
- In a bowl mix the rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, marmalade, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a ziplock bag, add the cornstarch and chicken. Shake to coat. Pour vegetable oil in the skillet and brown the sides of the covered chicken. The chicken doesn’t need to be fully cooked since it is going in the crockpot.
- After the chicken is done cooking, pour the pieces into the crockpot. Then cover the chicken with the sauce mixture and give the pot a stir.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours or high 2-3 hours.