- 1 can of Pillsbury ™ Classic Pizza Crust
- 3/4 pound of ham
- 12 slices of Gruyère
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
- 1-Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 ovenproof baking pan.
- 2-Roll out the pizza dough and form a rectangle.
- 3-Garnish with slices of ham and cheese.
- 4-Roll and cut into 12 slices, about 1 inch wide. Arrange in prepared baking dish.
- 5-In a saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and poppy seeds. Whisk until butter is melted Pour evenly over rollers.
- 6-Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours or cook for 25 minutes.