Basically, it’s quite simple: get a bottle of champagne (or another with a little belly) and Ferrero Rocher. Cut out the future pineapple leaves either from paper (short and long) or use artificial foliage. A glue gun should also be present. Some people peel off the brown chocolate boxes. I left the Rocher as they are.
And this is how it’s done:
- Wrap the bottle with some cloth
- Place the chocolates around the bottle and see how it fits in with the place
- Stick the chocolates, row by row, add half a praline and from below to above (its upper sheets should be shorter than the lower)
- sticking to the foliage, here better from top to bottom, if several layers are planned
- The pineapple is now ready and can be packed in gift wrap and decorated as desired
- For my version I have 1 bottle of champagne 0.75 liters and 4 boxes Rocher á 16 chocolates needed and spent a total of about 15 euros. Depending on the size of the bottle, this output can be pressed down.