To see crafts for a specific letter, please click on one of the links below: Letter Aa Letter Bb Letter Cc Letter Dd Letter Ee Letter Ff Letter Gg Letter Hh Letter Ii Letter Jj Letter Kk Letter Ll Letter Mm Letter Nn Letter Oo Letter Pp Letter Qq Letter Rr Letter Ss Letter Tt Letter Uu Letter Vv Letter Ww Letter Xx Letter Yy Letter Zz
You can try find out more about
letter of the week crafts
JUST USE THIS FORM FOR SEARCH
- Includes 26 two-piece puzzle cards
- Sturdy wooden box with sliding lid for storage.
- Beautifully detailed pictures encourage interest in all things A-B-C and beyond.
- Practice letter recognition and matching skills.
- The counting toy will take your child on a fun learning adventure; take kids on a musical journey with more than 20 melodies to help them learn to count and spell
- Place each of twenty-six ABC letter blocks and ten number blocks into the alphabet toy yellow school bus' learning toy responds with letters, phonics and numbers
- The interactive early learning toy can be personalized to recognize your child's age and the first letter of their name when they plug in that number or letter
- Toddler toy has fun games that keep kids entertained as they're introduced to counting, everyday words and more with the toy bus; push toy bus also activates when moving
- The reading toy is great for a 2 to 5 year old boy or girl; 2 AA batteries are included for demo use, use new batteries for regular use
- UPDATED CLASSIC: Similar to the original, fish for pairs of alphabet letters. Fun colorful cards show capital and lowercase with corresponding artwork and words to help little ones learn to read.
- LEARNING AND GROWING: A classic introduction to card games; Kids learn how to read letters, letter/object association, simple words, simple strategy, how to hold cards, how to deal them & take turns.
- BENEFITS OF CARD GAMES: Simple card games have lots to offer. They can improve concentration, vocabulary, train visual memory, help with learning to classify and differentiate objects, & they're fun!
- WHO CAN PLAY: 2-6 Players ages 4 and up can enjoy Alphabet Go Fish in this delightful 52 card deck complete with instructions, parent learning prompts and sturdy, easy-to-open packaging.
- PLAYING IS GROWTH: Frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
- LEARN ABOUT LETTER RECOGNITION & WORD FORMATION - The Lift & Learn ABC Puzzle teaches children how to recognize different letter shapes as well as how they are used in some simple words. Underneath each of the puzzle pieces are words and illustrations to show the letter being used, helping children understand word formation and spelling.
- BOOST CONFIDENCE - Shaped puzzle pieces help children to become familiar with the letter shapes more quickly, boosting confidence and encouraging them to move on to more difficult tasks.
- BUILD CONCENTRATION & FOCUS - Completing the puzzle requires focus, but the easy lift and place style of the puzzle means that children can build their focus up in a gradual way and feel rewarded so that they are motivated to continue.
- DEVELOP PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS - Whether the child is placing the correct puzzle pieces in the correct spaces or exploring the learning opportunities of the puzzle, they are developing valuable problem-solving skills that will help them in other areas of their learning journey.
- DEVELOP HAND-EYE COORDINATION - Developing hand-eye coordination becomes easier with practice - as your child becomes familiar with the puzzle and completes it more quickly they will be developing important motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Trace the lights to learn how to write
- New writing accuracy feedback and easy-grip stylus
- Now teaches A-Z and 1-10, ages 3+ years
- Product and packaging may vary
- Batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use
- -App have English alphabets with picture and presentation.
- -Fun to learn English for Kids.
- -Implementation with good pictures in this app.
- -Added game for picture matching with for alphabets.
- -Make writing practice of all Capital letter.
- Spelling With Balloons:
- -Small word are used with phonic sound.
- -Hit the correct balloon for image.
- -Go to next after complete one.
- -A..Z comes one by one.
- SCHOOL READINESS WITH ORIGINAL PLAYFOAM! Preschoolers can practice making letters with this squishy, squashy Playfoam set.
- PRACTICE LETTERS WITH PLAYFOAM! Preschoolers simply follow the visual directions on the included cards (13 double-sided cards) to shape the squishy, squashy Playfoam (8 bricks in colors white, yellow, purple, green, pink, orange, gray & blue) into the captal letters of the alphabet.
- PLAYFOAM IS A SENSORY SENSATION! Playfoam provides preschoolers with tactile & sensory stimulation while developing their fine motor skills.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR 3 AND UP! Educational Insights Playfoam Shape & Learn Sets make the perfect gift for boys and girls ages 3+ preparing for school.
- OUR PLAYFUL PROMISE: Our team stands proudly behind our playful products, That's why we offer a 365 day risk-free guarantee on every purchase!
- MADE BY EDUCATIONAL INSIGHTS: Since 1962 Educational Insights has been creating toys and games that ignite the spark in every child.
- Play with 26 interactive alphabet tiles! Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Includes Magnetic Tile Reader, and 26 Interactive Magnetic Tiles. Skills learned include phonics, the alphabet, fine motor skills, and vocabulary.
- Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the "Alphabet Song" and "Wheels on the Bus." Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
- Build vocabulary by pressing any letter twice to hear Tad use it in a word and a sentence. Place any letter on the bus and press it once to hear Tad say the letter's name and sound.
- Fridge Phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.
- Match upper and lowercase letters with these two-piece gators
- Reinforce letter recognition and color matching
- Each alligator is color-coded for self-checking
- Includes 13 heads and tails marked on both sides to include all 26 letters
- Ideal for ages 2+