- Use double-sided tape or glue to stick one end of the ribbon to the start of the handle and go around it a few times.
- Bring the ribbon around the handle (over and then under) and pull tight to form a knot.
- Repeat down the entire bag strap, keeping each knot close.
- At the end, tie a double knot with the remaining ribbon. Stuff it under more ribbon loops and knot it till it’s happy and secure.
- Cut off the remaining ribbon after the knot and use nail varnish to prevent the end from fraying.
Voila! You have yourself new bag handles!