DIY Cellulite Scrub
This DIY cellulite scrub is SO easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. Use it 2-3 times a week for best results and massage for at least 3-5 minutes. The more consistent you are with using this scrub, the faster it will get rid of your cellulite by breaking down the fat cells and smoothing the skin.
- 1 cup used coffee grounds
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup brown or white sugar
- In a microwave safe bowl or a double boiler, melt your coconut oil.
- Stir in coffee grounds, cinnamon, and white sugar until well combined.
- Use in the shower on thighs, buttocks, stomach, arms, or wherever else you may have cellulite in slow, circular motions.
- Massage for 3-5 minutes and rinse off.
- Use 2-3 times a week for best results.
- No need to refrigerated. Can be kept for months!