These recipes are super easy and great for a fast morning meal when you don’t have time to spare.
They are also great for kids and a very healthy alternative to any meal or as a treat on the side.
Add all the liquid ingredients to the blender first and blend all well.
They can then be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- Yellow Smoothie ½ cup pineapple juice, ½ cup Greek yogurt, ½ cup frozen pineapple, diced ½ cup frozen mango 1 banana, chopped 1 tsp grated ginger
- Orange Smoothie ¼ cup orange juice, ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 small orange, peeled and frozen ½ peach, peeled and diced 1 carrot, grated
- Red Smoothie ¼ cup almond milk, ½ cup Greek yogurt, ½ cup frozen raspberries, ½ cup frozen strawberries, ½ cup frozen watermelon
- Purple Smoothie ½ cup pomegranate juice, ½ vanilla Greek yogurt, ½ cup frozen blackberries, ½ cup frozen blueberries, ¼ cup cherries, pitted
- Green Smoothie ½ cup orange juice, ½ vanilla Greek yogurt, ½ avocado, peeled 2 kiwis, peeled 1 handful of baby spinach
DIY 5 Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Recipes