How To Make A Candy Wreath
90.¬† Gumdrop Candy Wreath Tutorial ~ How to go about making a gumdrop wreath, and everything involved breaking toothpicks in half, skewering the gumdrops on the end, and jabbing it into the wreath form.
91. ¬†Peeps Wreath Making ~ A simple tutorial on how to make an Easter Wreath out of¬†marshmallow¬†Peeps.
92.¬† Candy Corn Wreath ~ How to make a candy wreath out of candy corn, styrofoam circle, black ribbon, and a glue gun.
93. ¬†Peppermint Candy Wreath¬†~ If you have bags of peppermint candies left over from a class party or decorating gingerbread houses, you can put them to good work with this easy step by step tutorial to create a festive peppermint wreath.
94. ¬†Peppermint Monogram Wreath¬†~¬†Peppermint candies always appear in great supply at every store around Christmas time. ¬†Most often we use them for decorating gingerbread houses, but you can can also use them to create a beautiful red and white Christmas wreath.
95. ¬†How to Make a Sugar Dragees ¬†Wreath ~ This is a¬†wreath made of sugar dragees. All you’ll need to make this wreath is a styrofoam wreath, hot glue gun, and 3 large bags of¬†dragees.
96. ¬†Lima Bean Wreath¬†~¬†This adorable wreath is made from lima beans! Click on the link to see how she did it.