Page 1 of 5
1. Color-Dipped Entryway Table Ikea HackLooking for a fun entryway table that is budget-friendly? Look no further than this Ikea SVALBO hack. It is perfect and less than $100. I love that it adds a fun pop of color to your space. (via The Sweet Beast Blog)
2. DIY Entryway or Mudroom BenchOk, so I just fell into a black hole of Ikea hack YouTube videos. I just couldn’t stop watching all the amazing ideas including this one. Using the Ikea shelf, you can create this cute & super functional storage bench for your mudroom or entryway.
Bedroom Ikea Hacks
3. Ikea Apothecary Cabinet HackThis Ikea hack using the TARVA dresser is such an amazing DIY furniture project! It looks like an apothecary cabinet that would cost a fortune at West Elm or Anthropologie, but no! This DIY apothecary cabinet is perfect for any budget. (via Dupetitdoux)
4. $10 Leather Pulls Dresser HackInstantly make your Ikea dresser look more expensive with this super simple modification! (via Sugar & Cloth)
5. Cheap & Easy DIY Painted Basket Ikea HackI love buying storage containers and baskets. They instantly make a cluttered space look tidy and organized. However, you want your storage pieces to add to your home decor and not look out of place. That is why I love this DIY storage basket. It is adorable, colorful, and the perfect piece to help organize your bedroom or a kid’s room. It is truly as easy as painting an Ikea basket and adding some pom poms, but makes all the difference. (via Tell Love & Party)
6. Ikea Tarva HackCan you believe how different the before & after look? The Ikea Tarva dresser is transformed into this glam white & gold beauty for this Ikea hack. (via Sarah Sherman Samuel)
7. Ikea Hack HeadboardIf you have never heard of Stikwood before, prepare to be amazed! This stuff is a DIYers dream. It is reclaimed wood with adhesive backing. In the Ikea hack above, it is stuck to the plain Ikea MALM bed frame to create this gorgeous custom look that is so cheap & easy to recreate. (via Sugar & Cloth) For more ideas, check out our post: 21 Unique DIY Headboard Ideas to Transform Your Bedroom
You can try find out more about
BRILLIANT Ikea hacks
JUST USE THIS FORM FOR SEARCH
- PROTECT TABLES + FURNITURE SURFACES: No more awful water rings and damaged wood surfaces from your juice beverages, water or soda. Keep your tables, desks, counters and other wooden furnishings surfaces clear of water damage, stains, drips, and spills with IKEA Cork Coasters! Entertain your guests, family and friends and enjoy serving and sipping drinks, worry free!
- DURABLE CORK MATERIAL: The perfect material for an absorbent and flexible mat under the bottom of your glassware. Whether you're enjoying an espresso or some red wine, these coasters are sure to protect the natural finish of your furniture surfaces.
- FITS PERFECT UNDER YOUR GLASSWARE: Sip out of your favorite tea cup, large coffee mug or juice glass with no worries of stains on your wood furniture. Reduces noise from glasses and mugs.The 4-inch diameter is your ideal cold or hot beverage holders. Enjoy dinner parties without having to worry about rings and stains on the kitchen counter or wooden desk. Protect your modern decor and give your home the perfect rustic accent with cork coasters.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE: Keep its blank cork material for a simple addition to your home or DIY custom design it to fit your unique style. This set can also function as a DIY Craft Time for family fun activities.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Cork is yet another 100-percent renewable resource. Natural cork coasters are a perfect neutral item for your home.