Make Use of Small Spaces
Even the smallest spaces can help you to get organized. If you have a narrow space beside the garage door, why not utilize that space with a metal cabinet or shelving system? The key is to use as much space as you can to get things put away. A rolling cart that will fit under a workbench is a great way to keep things handy when you need them and out of sight when you don’t. Via: BHG – Storage-Packed Space
- Versatile 44pc storage solution for workshops, garages and sheds. Perfect for organizing hand tools, accessories and small parts such as, screws, washers, nuts, bolts, nails, clips and more!
- Features four large bins measuring 8.38 x 4.05 x 2.83 inches, 12 medium bins measuring 6.41 x 4.05 x 2.83 inches, 12 small bins measuring 4.60 x 4.05 x 2,79 inches plus 14 tool storage accessories
- Two back panels let you organize the bins and accessories to suit your individual needs. Bins are stackable and can be used independently
- All parts are made from robust impact-resistant plastic. Full size: W18.8 (X2) x H21.2 x D8.6 inches
- This storage system is ideal for organizing hand tools like screwdrivers, hammers and pliers, accessories and parts. As wall materials vary, screws for fixing to wall are not included. For advice on suitable screw systems, contact your local specialized dealer
- Easy installation on finished or unfinished walls with the included hardware. Comes in two 4 foot sectionsSpecialty mounting hardware is available from the manufacturer for mounting on concrete walls.
- Uses standard 1/8 or 1/4 inch peg hooks (not included with this offer), we recommend using 1/4” peghooks for heavy garden tools. Strongly recommend NOT using the light duty peghooks.
- Mount specialty brackets, such as bike racks or shelf brackets, by bolting them in place with a self tapping screw. This feature is unique to “holeyrail” patented peg board panels.
- 10 Patented “Pegstrappers” that keep the peg hook locked in place are included. Our patented peg locks overcome “lift out” and outperform any other peglocks on the market. Works with 1/8” or 1/4” peg hooks.
- Dollar for dollar, the Holeyrail garage organization system out performs, is stronger, holds more, and is the most cost effective storage system on the market. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
- Kit includes 2 36 inch rails, 2 single utility hooks, 2 double utility hooks, 2 S hooks, 1 power tool hook, and 1 deluxe utility hook
- Designed to easily attach to Stout Stuff modular rails
- Constructed with 100% Black coated steel for strength and durability
- Ability to combine with other Stout Stuff Modular and Direct to Wall components for unlimited organization combinations
- Highly rated by customers since the products introduction
- Tool rack stores and organizes over 40 tools
- Front clips for quick side access
- Easy to assemble with no tools needed
- 4 casters (2 locking) for easy mobility
- Grid pattern on base keeps tools from sliding off
- 21 inches to fit most 4 Panel Garage Doors
- Each package includes 1 set of Cobra Racks with clamping hardware on standard garage door panels. Insulated panels require self tapping screws (not included).
- Made in the USA with durable, high strength ABS material
- All Hardware Included for Easy Installation No tools required for Standard Installation. Insulated Doors will need to be hard mounted with self tapping screws (not included, but can be shipped at no cost)
- Can be installed on walls or ceilings
- The hector model which is easy and convenient to set-up
- Fastest & easiest organization tool ever invented. You can store anything on the amazing add-a-hook
- Less expensive than almost any other option
- Add-a-hook does not damage your walls & ceilings
- Does not interfere with garage door operation
- Over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard, more strength equals more storage
- Accepts slotted, stable, secure hooks, brackets, and shelves (included), standard Hooks 0.75 inch Reach, Medium Hooks 1.09 inches Reach, Long Hooks 6 inches Reach, U-Hooks 3 inches Reach
- Magnetic panels, steel prevents pegboard holes from wear, galvanized rust-resistant finish
- Mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required, mounting hardware included
- Tools and Tool Sets Not Included
- More than ten times stronger than conventional pegboard and 32in Tall x 16in
- Galvanized steel pegboard panels accept slotted, stable, and more secure hooks, pegs, brackets, and shelves
- Steel panel prevents the pegboard holes from fraying and wearing out over time. For mounting into concrete, we would recommend using Blue TapCon screws or equivalent
- Steel pegboards are constructed with a pre-formed 3/4-inch flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall
- Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required
- Wall Control metal pegboard is more than 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard
- Pegboard accepts conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs and accessories
- Pegboard accepts Wall Control slotted tool board pegs and accessories
- Pegboard tool boards mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required
- Pegboard features an attractive, magnetic, and durable powder-coated finish
- This tool rack has a patented double deck design, made of high quality ABS materials, eco-friendly and durable, with up to 10 years of service life. It has 6 slots, 6 hooks, 2 small removable small tool holders and double layer structure.
- Indoors and Outdoors - Organize your mops, brooms, shovels, rakes, brushes, bats, gardening tools, fishing tools, etc. Tool holders at both sides are used for hanging household tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, scissors, pliers, etc. Hold up to 11 large tools and 40 small tools, about 50 pieces in total.
- Easily place or take out tools. Each slot is 1.25 inches in diameter, the ball clamps can automatically adjust to any handle size, making it easy to place or remove tools. High quality 2-sided rubber grips can bear up to 50 lbs of weight, non-slip guaranteed.
- This tool rack is 29.75 inches in length, 3.3 inches in height and 2.95 inches in width. You can use it anywhere in your property, such as garden, garage, workshop, yard, balcony, kitchen, laundry, warehouse, and more places as you wish.
- Product package contains：1 main body of tool rack, 2 removable small tool holders, 10 screws and 10 rubber plugs.
- DOUBLE GOLF BAG ORGANIZER: Organize and store all your golfing equipment in one spot. Ideal for garages or basements
- FUNCTIONAL STORAGE: This organizer comes with three shelves and a 5" bin for all your equipment
- DURABLE: Constructed with sturdy metal to last for years to come
- ADJUSTABLE FEET: Level the organizer by adjusting the feet so you never have to worry about knocking it over
- IDEAL SIZE: This organizer can store 2 golf bags and measures 32" x 16" x 37"
- Heavy duty 5/8-inch diameter tubular steel storage hooks in 3 convenient sizes
- Powder coated, rust resistant construction with non-marking tips
- Hooks safely hold 25 pounds or more when properly installed
- Mount simply on hardwood, studded walls, block or brick with screws (not included)
- Endless options for efficient storage in the garage, shop, basement, or shed