- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and foil a 9x5x3? loaf bread pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, making sure to blend completely after each addition. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, and whole wheat flour.
- Add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Fold in bananas and vanilla extract. Stir everything together until mixture is well-combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50-60min. until top is brown or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool for 10min. in pan on wire rack.
- Enjoy warm slices with butter or by themselves.